ACCESS TO THE PAPAROA FILES
Tēnā koe. The Paparoa Files contain data relating to 200+ members of the far right and 65+ organisations and networks in Aotearoa/NZ. This is a non-profit project that is being carried out in the public interest by volunteers and supporters of Paparoa. Do you want access to the files, either as an editor or for media/research purposes? Here's the deal (it's an either/or thing):
If you want an Editor's login we will need to know your real identity. However, we will protect your anonymity at all times. We'll also need you to help us build the system and to sign on to our Code of Practice. This is for your legal protection as well as ours. You can download the Code of Practice here. Fill out form #1 below and we'll be in touch.
This is available for key figures of the mainstream media and others working in the public interest, specifically in the field of far right research. We aim to broaden this out but at the moment the system and the data are both in development. You can download the Terms of Access here. If you agree to abide by these terms, then complete form 2 below.
1) EDITOR ACCESS TO THE PAPAROA FILES
2) READ-ONLY ACCESS TO THE PAPAROA FILES
OUR GOALS• To act in the public interest by relaying information on the white supremacist movement, neo nazis, islamophobes and the far right from the community to the mainstream media and people working the field of far-right research;
• To provide practical, moral and financial support to those affected by far right activities;
• To share as much data as possible with others in the Paparoa network, insofar as the law allows;
• To build cooperative relationships with any islamic body, non-governmental organisation, academic, researcher, journalist, or representative of the faith community that is working in the same area.